Interview are you insane ?

 Mother asked a 17 years old daughter ; are you insane ? 

Daughter replied ; - of course I am insane . I am young and healthy and have lots of muscular like a man . I do sports . Of course I am insane . I have all kinds of thoughts that are my business that I don’t say because they are private and they are insane . I maybe don’t know enough what’s going on somehow in my life with everything . Do you know what’s everything ? I don’t totally but I do also . I see something in me . Who am I to be , of course I am insane . But if insane is to lose what’s some facts that here we know here somehow is in this life with you and me and everything , I have not lost reality that you know that we here have that we have learned in life . I am barely religious . But I do things you don’t accept or like maybe in life in the future or not so much now . I plan to soon leave somewhere I can’t maybe survive but I think I do . Ofcourse I am insane . Reality is so easy and self clear . But what is then life to be … I have already learned and seen other living . I want other living mom.